Bangkok, May 21st, 2014 – Sanuk Games is ecstatic to announce the release of Bombing Bastards on Wii U within the next couple of months.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with up to 4 friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A huge bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· A hilarious single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy.
· A fully customizable battle mode for 2 to 5 players using the Gamepad, Wii Remotes, Classic Controllers and/or Pro Controllers.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
The game will debut on Nintendo’s Wii U within the next couple of months. Its release date and price will be announced shortly.
A PlayStation 4 version in also on the way, although it will take more time to develop (the game is being ported from Unity3D to Phyre Engine, as Unity3D does not appear to offer workable business terms for us on this system).
No XBox One version is in the plans for now, as Microsoft has not licensed us yet – although if they do license us within a reasonable time frame, we will be happy to target this system.
Plans for other systems and devices are under consideration. Stay tuned for more information!
About Sanuk Games – www.sanukgames.com
Sanuk Games is a 10 years old game studio based in Bangkok. It boasts a team of veteran game developers among the best in Southeast Asia. It is licensed on most current systems, and its track record includes successes such as Fame City, Animal Blitz, Spot The Differences.
Contact: Yan Marchal, email@example.com