It’s Thursday, and that means new eShop games in this week’s Nintendo Download! Each week, the Wii U and 3DS gain new games, and we cover them. This week we get a balanced selection of games between the Wii U and 3DS eShops. Wooden Sen’SeY, Ufouria: The Saga, Master Reboot and Super Toy Cars are now available on the Wii U side (Wooden Sen’Sey & Master Reboot we have review copies of). Over on the 3DS side, we have Siesta Fiesta, Blaster Master, 101 Pony Pets 3D, Pick-A-Gem and Scooby Doo! & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure.
Sales this week include Trine 2 being 60% off, Poker Dice Solitaire Future is 50% off both available on Wii U. Joindots Games is having a sale where 3D Game Collection, Gardenscapes, Jewel Match 3 and more Joindots games are on an unspecified sale. Finally, Chubbins has a permanent price drop from $5.99 down to $3.99 on the Wii U eShop.
That’s it for this week’s Nintendo Download. Be sure to check out the full list of this week’s releases and prices below, along with the official press release information, straight from Nintendo of America. And be sure to let us know what game(s) or apps get you excited to play. Let us know in the comments below!
New on the Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Wooden Sen’SeY ($TBD)
- Ufouria: The Saga ($TBD)
- Master Reboot ($TBD)
- Super Toy Cars ($TBD)
New on the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Siesta Fiesta ($5.99)
- Blaster Master ($4.99)
- 101 Pony Pets 3D ($TBD)
- Pick-A-Gem ($TBD)
- Scooby Doo! & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure ($TBD)
Featured Sales, Discounts, & Price Reductions for Nintendo eShops
- Trine 2 – 60% off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Wii U now through 9 a.m. PT on August 12, 2014.
- Joindots Games – On sale in the Nintendo eShop on 3DS U now through 9 a.m. PT on August 14, 2014.
- Poker Dice Solitaire Future – 50% off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Wii U now through 9 a.m. PT on August 6, 2014.
- Chubbins – permanent price reduction to $3.99 on the eShop on Wii U
NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS – JULY 24, 2014July 24, 2014This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Siesta Fiesta – Siesta Fiesta combines various elements of classic arcade game play – from brick-breaker to modern-day platformer – to create a truly unique adventure. Use the ball-like Siesta to smash Piñata Blocks, activate power-ups, battle bosses and trigger a host of wacky contraptions. Siesta Fiesta is available exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.Nintendo eShop on Wii U
Wooden Sen’SeY – Jump and grapple your way through exotic worlds, dodging obstacles such as fire, collapsing platforms, pits and whirring metal blades. If you want a real challenge, speed through 30 hair-tearing levels as quickly as possible in Time Attack mode and try to beat the developers’ times in each stage. Click here to watch the latest trailer for Wooden Sen’SeY.Virtual Console on Wii U
Ufouria: The Saga – Join Bop-Louie as he searches for his three friends to help him escape an unknown world. But it won’t be easy. Brain-boggling mazes, traps and bizarre pitfalls stand in your way back to Ufouria. Click here to watch the trailer for Ufouria: The Saga.Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
Blaster Master – Jason, in search of his pet frog named Fred, has fallen down a manhole into a world of danger. Mutant-sized creatures he never imagined await him at every turn. In order to survive, Jason must pair up with an armored combat vehicle codenamed SOPHIA. It’s panic or perish as you blast through an endless maze of tunnels, seeking secret passages for an escape.Nintendo eShop Sales
Trine 2: Director’s Cut – Trine 2: Director’s Cut is 60 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $7.99) until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 12 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.Joindots Game Sale – 3D Game Collection, Gardenscapes, Jewel Match 3 and more Joindots games are on sale until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 14 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.Poker Dice Solitaire Future – Poker Dice Solitaire Future is 50 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $0.99) until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 6 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.Price reduction:
• Chubbins is being reduced to $3.99 from $5.99 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.Also new this week:
• Master Reboot (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
• Super Toy Cars (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
• 101 Pony Pets 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Pick-A-Gem (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Scooby Doo! & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure(Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U system, as well as the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visithttp://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii,http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
[PR Email from Nintendo of America]