Shulk Forsees a Fight in Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS
Many people thought this would happen, but it wasn’t until this morning when we knew it for sure. Shulk, from the Xenoblade series has made it into the character list for Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS. Check out the trailer and screenshots for more info about his moves, costumes, and how he apparently likes to take cheap shots on Bowser when he’s not looking.
List of Monado Arts:
- Jump: higher jumps, lower defense.
- Speed: faster movement, weaker attacks.
- Shield: higher defense, slower movement.
- Buster: stronger attacks, weaker launch ability.
- Smash: Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.